Frequency converters allows you to generate various wavelengths from your laser source. Different techniques can be used to convert frequencies, for example doubling using a non linear crystal.
Nano4th is an ultra compact platform that converts your femtosecond low-energy IR laser pulses (nJ-range) into 2nd and 4th harmonics with best-in-class conversion efficiency. Its industrial-grade design, makes it a robust and reliable solution that will extend the capabilities of your laser. The design is easily adaptable to higher pulse energies, up to μJ or mJ level.
- Ultra compact, industrial-grade platform : sealed, nitrogen purged
- High conversion efficiency of low-energy pulses (nJ level)
- Wavelength change from 3 outputs, within seconds : fundamental, 2nd and 4th harmonics
- All-in-one design. Laser and conversion unit are combined into one single robust assembly
- Alignment free. No software needed
|Nano4th output||1064 nm||532 nm||266 nm|
|Power||2 W||1 W 1||750 mW 1||170 mW|
|Repetition rate||80 MHz|
|Conversion efficiency||n/a||> 45%||> 35%||> 8%|
|Pulse duration||< 120 fs||< 120 fs||< 65 fs||< 60 fs (estimated)|
1 Laser operation mode can be switched between long/short pulse, leading to two different output power at 532 nm.
This table shows an example of typical performance for a specific laser. For a different laser type and/or different specifications, the Nano4th will be adapted by our team for best conversion efficiency.