High-resolution FROG with visual feedback on all important pulse characteristics: pulse duration, spectral width, chirp, pulse front tilt, phase modulation, dispersion.
Frequency-Resolved Optical Gating allows for a complete recovery of pulse intensity and phase of ultrashort pulses with complex shapes. It can retrieve the full time-dependant electric field and the equivalent optical spectrum with spectral phase. In other words, FROG allows you to know the duration of your laser pulses, but also how to deal with the spectral phase to achieve the shortest possible pulse duration.
Single-shot or Multi-shot
get immediate results even on single-pulses
Pulse retrieval starting at 4 fs
accurate results on fs-ultra-short pulses and ps-pulses
Easy to Align
with the intuitive Femto Easy FROG software
Fast Single-Shot FROG
needs only one single pulse to measure the pulse properties
measure pulses with energies as low as 5 pJ and covers a broad pulse duration range from 5 fs to 80 ps
Single-Shot or Multi-Shot FROG?
Discover the FROG models of Femto Easy
Femto Easy’s single-shot and multi-shot models come with unique features and different configuration options. Compare the two model ranges and discover which FROG system meets your ultra-short pulse measurement needs best.
|Pulse duration range1|
|Min pulse duration1|
|Max pulse duration1|
|Input Repetition Rate|
|Spectral range (nm)1|
|Spectral Window Δλ (nm)1|
Fast FROG software comes with an optimized retrieval algorithm, that allows you to retrieve time and spectral information in real time.
- Live extraction of shot-to-shot pulse properties: temporal profile intensity and phase, fundamental spectrum and phase, Chirp, Third-order dispersion…
- Super-fast reconstruction speed and quality due to the combination of several algorithms (including the Ptychographic Iterative Engine)
- High dynamic and low signal-to-noise ratio secured by enhanced background & hot pixels treatment
- Remote control through network (Client / Server interface)
- All data exportable into most common formats
Impressive user experience
Our engineers employ the latest technologies and frameworks to create FROG solutions that combine a strong easy-to-use experience with high scientific performance.